Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Friday, June 27, 2014

Bunny silk multipurpose case

Hello again!!

Here is my bunny case.....that can be used as a pyjama case or as any other kind of organizer. I have crocheted the edges of the silk together with cotton variegated yarn and hand sewed the entire bunny. My curved sewing needles came in handy. Eyes were fixed after I had made the head of the bunny.
Pretty crisp cotton lace gives this a vintage look. This is the first of my bunny designs and I loved making it.
I have left a flap on the reverse through which the bunny bag can be filled. Left on a bed it makes a neat organizer..

1 comment:

  1. Caesars Palace | Las Vegas, NV - DrmCD
    Caesars Palace Las Vegas is 광주광역 출장마사지 a 고양 출장안마 premier destination 충주 출장안마 in Las 오산 출장마사지 Vegas. At 문경 출장안마 the centre of the action is its unique glass facade which features large

    ReplyDelete