Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Monday, October 23, 2017

Bee

My daughter had asked me to make a bee to coordinate with the surprise baby shower theme bestowed on her, that she so much loved. 
Here are my bee process pictures. Hope you like them. 

This is when I first started... This little angel was bought about 15 years ago during my trip to Aucklsnd. 


The bee's rather large head is taking shape. The bee walking up the ladder to my Christmas cactus is watching 🐝🐝

Bee's body taking shape now. I don't have stitch markers .. And so use a piece of yarn to mark the rounds ... Counts are very important ...😊

Fixed the eyes on to the head .. Embroidered the mouth and stuffed the head too. 





     Made the hands and legs .....

AAttached the body head and legs ... Bee is keeping me company watching me make her antenaes 🐝

Attaching the antenaes ...

Attaching the wings now...

My curved needles come in handy ....

Picture of completed bee...

Bee has just joined the rest in the crib....


These are pictures of the bee themed baby shower cookies and return gifts, and nursery decor. Hope you liked the crochet bee I made. 


No comments:

Post a Comment