Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby shower rose mommy set

Hello lovely people,
I have just made a rose flower set with a bracelet necklace and ear drops with my handmade roses. My laptop mini is not working too well and blogging from the phone with one finger typing is slower!!
This is for a baby shower gift for a mom to be expecting a girl baby ..
This goes with the baby cardigan and baby blanket that I crocheted. So there is plenty of crochet in here!! Integrated with my rose flower creations. Getting two roses alike for the earrings is a challenge as I do not use moulds .. Have not used paints either. The necklace chain is with gold thread from Germany. It's beautiful. All pieces are with gold plated metal wire.
Have used a few pearls and crystals too into this piece. Looks bridal too!!
Here is the picture. Do hop on to my face book page and visit too.
Leave a comment for me!!
Lots of love
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment