Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Roses so real....

Hello lovely people
I was making this rose focal pendant with my own mix of colors and materials. On the table in a vase pretty fresh flowers kept me company. There was a rose in there too. Smells do make a lot of difference in the designing and creating process. The sense of smell touch sight and sound all come together into the fingers. This one is so real it was simply not my fingers alone. It was God working through my fingers!! Looking at my fingers now it looks so weathered with so much crocheting, piano playing, cooking, cleaning, care giving and claying. So any creation of anything beautiful is just not physical accomplishment for my fingers.... It is certainly spiritual and beautiful.
Here is my rose and the rose that inspired me...
Lots of love
Shanti




No comments:

Post a Comment