Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Shepherd's hook bookmarks, Rose Cross

These were some book marks that I made recently.


So very pretty with the roses..

Each petal is individually shaped and each flower has about five petals.. The warmth of my hand makes the shaping possible. The hooks are made in gold plated wire with copper inside. They are called the shepherd's hook. They  rest inside the pages of the book marking the pages  ..



It made such lovely gifts indeed for the festive season.

More of them here..


This is to give an idea of the size..


I love my pallette of colors and have my own recipe and mix that I use to create the effects and the right proportions for the best results. These have been arrived at over the years and through much learning and practice. I have not given  that  process here.

 
A time to give gifts is wonderful indeed.
I love giving.
Until we meet again,
Lots of love
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment