Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wearable Rose Art

I love roses. Handmaking roses  into wearable art  fills me with  such joy, particularly as each petal unfolds in my hands. 
 
I can almost sense their fragrance when I process and handmake these roses and my heart overflows with praise. Over the years I have experienced different colors and types of roses and some of which has been captured into my creations here.

 
No two pieces are the same. There are no paints or molds used in my creations.

 
Each petal is processed and shaped individually, that lends itself to natural formations.


I love the silver and gold and pearl embelishments and which bring a variance to the pieces.


They are aboslutely fight and easy on the ear and neck too.


Wearing roses on the ears, neck and wrists is akin taking the rose garden and its awesome freshness and fragnance around. The romance of a rose never fades. Pink roses remind me of weddings in South India where a rose garland is an important part of the wedding attire, for the bride and groom and the aroma of roses remind one and all of weddings and the associated cheer!!

 
Roses are red is a phrase we hear often but so far I have made roses in shades of white, pink, yellow, lavemder and even in green. Each is pretty in its own way.

more roses...
 
roses for the wrist...a bracelet I made with my handmade roses with a few pearls and rough cut jade added.


These bracelets are from the bridal collection that I designed and made.
 
 




Hope you enjoyed touring this little rose garden !!

Until next time as usual..leaving you with lots of love
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment