Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Monday, July 22, 2013

Hairpin lace Shawl and tutorial

Hello lovely people,
My laptop is working now!! and blogging from the laptop is different from the phone. It helps with the links better!!

Here is the Hairpin lace shawl that I made with a refreshing "lime green"  Bernat Baby Coordinates yarn. I used just one skein. Hairpin lace uses less yarn and hence also gives a great light open breezy and delicate texture to the garment being made. The tulips were from the garden.
The yellowish green also reminds me of the tender soft and velvety mango leaf shoots, that even have an awesome shine on them!!
This  is the tutorial that I used for this shawl. Hope it helps. Click here

A very unique hairpin lace that I made using a real hairpin is here for you to read!!

Until we meet again keep smiling
Lots of love
Shanti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment