Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Christmas Ornaments


Time flies ..is it not?
Sharing with you a Christmas nativity set that I had made last year. Hope you like it.
This set has 6 pieces in it. Sculpting wears my hands out more than crochet. Yet I love to keep looking at these cute tiny creations. There's Joseph, Mary carrying Infant Jesus, a chubby donkey and a sheep, and a crib with a blue bird sitting on it, and the crib is empty of course as baby Jesus is in Mary's hands!! There's some straw and a lovely rose too..


The same set in a different setting....


This is Joseph....

I have made  ornaments as gifts over the years. Found these pictures for now..this is a miniature keyboard ornament. All ornaments can be personalized with the name or year or wishes written on them. All these are my handmade work, and some of them have taken me days together. 


The musician and pianist in me comes out every now and then and here is a bass and a treble clef ..embellished with a rose and  leaves. Each petal has been individually shaped and assembled with no paints or molds.
 This is a miniature tree ..


. Over the past weeks I have designed more than 4 new designs and I have to pattern write from my notes that I had scribbled. Until next time and hopefully would have unearthed more pictures of my ornaments...leaving you now with lots of love
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment