Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Friday, July 26, 2013

Neon Orange Broomstick Lace Scarf

Hello lovely people,
Thanks for your visit.
Here's a Neon Orange Broomstick Lace Scarf, with a wooden bangle that you see as a prop for the picture.


That is me with Caron Simply Soft yarn resting on my knees, with my favorite crochet fabric rug that I made on the night when Sandy Storm passed by. I have called him therefore as Sandy, and he is real tough and utilitarian and my favorite place to rest my feet on whilst designing.


To make this scarf follow the pattern by clicking HERE 
The only difference is that instead of working one row of sc, work an additional two rows of dc and then continue with the next row.

I would love to hear from you. Do leave a comment and also share pictures of your work. Wishing you a restful weekend and much love to you.

Shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment