Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hairpin lace video tutorial.

Here is the link to three video snippets on how to make hairpin lace that I record whilst I was making a strip of lace!! It is a iphone recording and not perfect, yet will be of help I hope.
I will be releasing some patterns for you to make, and in the meantime get yourself any U pin, or hairpin staple and practice some lace stitches. I have used the Boye hairpin loom. For readers in India, Pony has a great hairpin staple on their online shop.

For a great pattern click here




I have demonstrated the making a short strip of lace.  You can make it for as long as you want.
Click here for the first video.

This is my first recording and hope it gives you the basics. Click here for the 2nd video clip. This does not have my commentary!
   
Click here for the third video.

Send in your questions if any to drshantimarysamuel@gmail.com    

Until next time
Lots of love
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment