Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cuff bracelets: Broomstick lace

Hello dear ones,
Here is a  crisp cotton yarn bracelet I am making in broomstick lace crochet ... just getting the buttons fixed.


  Made a button  earring as well. I guess this has a blend of the vintage with the modern all mixed  into one.  Should go well with a pretty sleeveless top or dress I think.  Will be a great thing to carry for a  quick evening party after work  transformation... The earrings are made with  silver plated hoops . Particular mention of my spade thread, which is one of my favourites, and is made in India. It has proved to be very gentle to the hands while sewing and with a  firm hold in just  a few stitches!!



 
Until we meet again.
With lots of love
Shanti
 

No comments:

Post a Comment