Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Friday, March 22, 2013

I will arise

Presenting here is my sculpture of the figurine titled: "I will arise and go to my Father

 
I designed and made this sculpture of the prodigal son with  clay.
I had made 4 piggies and seem to have misplaced one!!




Giving a form and setting to a story/parable with as few pieces is an art by itself. This piece has the son shown hanging out with the pigs and eating pig food and depicts the state of his falleness. And the title : I will arise..shows action and akin a abrupt staccato picks me up into a state of hope..


More pictures of the sculpture:



 
Hope you enjoyed the art.
Until we meet again
With lots of love
Shanti

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creations, Shanti. I especially love this one of the story of the prodigal son. The way he is positioned makes him seem real. :)

    ReplyDelete