Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wagga Wagga and Kangaroos...

Hello dear ones,
Presenting here a cute little kangaroo mom and baby, that I made.


The Mommy kangaroo has a pretty blue shawl and flowers in her head. And her pouch has a lovely beaded edging!!
The following picture is my crochet circular rug and on whcih I have placed a wall hanging/lapdesk that has a pouch to hold any thing..and I have placed the picture of my Wagga Wagga: Australia Visit in there, in which remembrance I had made the Kangaroo.


I made this kangaroo  figurine in remembrance of watching a kangaroo hopping by, whilst visiting Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia, during my commission as Rotary Special Ambassador of Peace. Also seen here is me with Tony Quinlivan who started the Peace Communities Project, and his wife,  at the Peace Monument, after the Rotary  Peace Conference, in 2000.

 
Kangaroos are very special to me, reflects care and compassion.
Until we meet again,
Lots of love
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment