Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Relaxing with the froggies and Owl

Ok .. I still have not completed crocheting the Pussy-cat of Edward Lear's poem.... The Owl just got spruced up and had been to the hairdresser to get new plumes on. He does look handsome.. He flew to the woods to hang out with the froggies and tell them about the new green pea boat that I crocheted for him and his cat. So here they are... And in the meantime ... Ding dong bell Froggie is in the well!!!!
Who put her in!!!
Me of course!!
(And do you like the Owl I crochet?...click  here on  the OWL  to see how he was made!!)
Lots of love to you all
Shanti





1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious! The Owl and Pussycat was one of my favorite poems. They dined on mince and slices of quince that they ate with a runscible spoon...took me years to get what that meant :)

    ReplyDelete