Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fabric Yoyos

Colorful plastic Yoyos on a string is something I really enjoyed. Better still were those little cute fabric puffed rounds that I found in my grandmothers needlework basket!
It was only now that I have been playing around with these fabric Yoyos.
Yoyos were made from scrap pieces of fabric for over 100 years and have been used in US for making quilts. Here I have cut fabric rounds with a saucer and joined the edges together in a hem drawing them to make a cute puff which is the yo yo. Added some pretty buttons too. I shall complete the rest and may be make something out of that!! I will have to make as many as required.
Enjoy these pictures.. It is a scrap project!!
With lots of love
Shanti







No comments:

Post a Comment